The T.B. Butler Fountain Square is open to the public and can be reserved on a first come, first serve basis at no cost. Running water and electrical outlets are located throughout the Square.
SQUARE RESERVATION POLICY
All square reservation requests MUST be submitted in writing to Commissioners Court staff for approval. No automatically reoccurring events will be scheduled. All reservations must be approved separately. The Square is available to the public on a first come, first serve basis.
Smith County can only provide reservations for the space within the boundaries of the Square. For information on sidewalks, street closures or barricades please contact the City of Tyler Police Department at 903-531-1090. For all events involving food service, please contact the North East Texas Public Health District at 903-535-0030 for regulations and requirements.
Click here to down load an application for use of the Downtown Square.
- June 25 - Downtown Tyler Wine Swirl-City of Tyler Main Street Department
- July 10 - Coffee and Cars Tyler
- September 1 - Go Gold for Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- September 16 - Lunch with the Symphony on the Square
- October 15 - Rock the Square - Townsquare Media