Click here for the latest information on the Coronavirus


Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

wedding ringsIf you wish to be married by a Justice of the Peace you should first go to the County Clerk's office to obtain a marriage license. In most cases, you must have that marriage license for at least 72 hours before you can get married.

If you wish to be married by a Justice of the Peace it is a good idea to call the office for an appointment, walk-ins are welcome, but it is a good idea to make an appointment. The Justice's of the Peace will also perform wedding ceremonies out of the office, at the location of your choice. Just call the office and speak to one of the clerks, they will be glad to answer any questions you may have in regards to Weddings.

Precinct Full Name Address City Zip Phone
1 Judge Quincy Beavers 200 E. Ferguson St. Suite 500 Tyler 75702 (903) 590-2601
4 Judge Mitch Shamburger 13640 Hwy 155 N Winona 75708 (903) 590-4870