Director Brian Reynolds
Mr. Reynolds background in fleet and transportation management includes experience with corporations and organizations of all sizes, including private, public, and not-for-profit endeavors. Before coming to Smith County, Reynolds was most recently Director of Fleet Operations for Texas DPS, where he had been since 2014. There, he directed operations and maintenance of more than 5,000 law enforcement vehicles across Texas.
A native of Wisconsin, Reynolds is a U.S. Army veteran, where he worked in military intelligence as a Radio Signal Intercept Operator. He holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration as well as advanced certifications in Project Management and OSHA General Safety.
Smith County Fleet Administration was formed in 2017, to administer the policies of the Commissioners Court related to vehicles and centralize management of Smith County fleet assets. The duties of the fleet administrator include:
- Providing specifications for Smith County vehicles and equipment
- Planning lifecycle and replacement schedules
- Managing vehicle replacement and maintenance budgets
- Advise Commissioners Court as SME regarding vehicles and policies
- Maintain Fleet Management System and related information
Fleet Administration Office
200 E Ferguson, Suite 210
Tyler, Texas 75702
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, M - F
|Reynolds, Brian||Fleet Management Director||Fleet Management||(903) 590-1717|