It is the purpose of these handbook(s) and policies to establish and maintain a uniform system for managing personnel matters, to comply with applicable employment laws, and to provide for the standards, terms, and conditions of employment with Smith County in a clear and comprehensive fashion to maximize the efficiency and orderliness of operations.
It is further intended, by adoption and periodic amendment of these policies and procedures that they serve as a guide for employees, Department Heads, and Elected Officials of Smith County in their routine work activities and relationships to the extent that the objectives of both Smith County and individual employees can be achieved.
- Check Request Policy
- Employee Handbook
- Information Technology Policy and Procedures
- No Smoking and No Tobacco Use Policy
- Overtime and Compensatory Time Policy
- Post-Retirement Employment Policy
- Sick Leave Pool Policy
- Tobacco-Free Environment Enforcement Order (Effective 4-15-14)
- Travel Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement Policy
- Fleet Policy
- FFRCA Employee Rights
- Commissioners Court Order - COVID-19 Amended 4/7/20