We have a mission of concern for safety--to serve the public and our employees by striving to assure a safe workplace environment and to have safe work practices through training and equipment.
The primary function of the safety section is to provide in house and/or outside consulting and training services for safety and health activities in order to meet the overall mission of providing a safe and healthy workplace for employees and the public we serve.
Responsibilities include developing safety and health procedures, safety audits of operations and operations and facilities, accident investigation, safety meeting programs and accident analysis. The safety coordinator is available on request to assist with safety activities.
You can contact our Safety Coordinator at (903) 590-4642.
The purpose of this committee is to establish safety and health goals, assist in accident investigations, conduct inspections, provide safety information to employees, and deal with employee safety concerns in general.
- August 17- September 3: Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over
- September 23-29: Fall Prevention Awareness Week
- October 7-13: National Fire Prevention Week
- November 4-11: Drowsy Driving Prevention Week
This is to help provide guidance so that a safe and healthful environment is achieved and maintained.
- Back Injury Prevention
- Defensive Driving
- First Aid for Burns
- Hand Hygiene Fact Sheet
- Parking Lot Safety
- Slips and Falls Prevention
- Travel Safety Tips
- Driving in Highway Construction Zones
- Cold Weather Fact Sheet
- Driving in the Rain
- Office Safety
- Driving in the Fog
- Electric Shock
- Ladder Safety
- Holiday Safety Tips
- Coloring Book for kids
- Fireworks Safety Tips and Fact Sheet
- Eye Injury Prevention Fact Sheet
- Sunglasses Safety Fact Sheet
- Railroad Crossing Safety Fact Sheet
- Insect Bites and Stings Fact Sheet